Commercial Vehicle Insurance in Tennessee and Beyond
Most businesses rely on cars, trucks, or vans to operate. Whether you use your own personal vehicle for sales visits, transfer goods via a fleet of trucks, or provide transportation to clients with company-owned shuttles, you must mitigate the risks associated with commercial auto insurance. Contact us today to get started with commercial auto insurance in Jackson, TN, and all throughout the state of Tennessee.
Types of Commercial Auto Coverage
Similar to personal auto insurance, commercial auto insurance comes in various forms:
- Bodily injury coverage – If you are found at fault for an injury or death, this type of coverage provides compensation based on your limit of liability purchased.
- Property damage coverage – If your vehicle damages another person’s property, this type of coverage pays for repairs or replacement costs.
- Medical payments/personal injury coverage – If the driver or passengers in the insured vehicle are injured, this type of coverage covers medical costs.
- Uninsured motorist coverage – Not all drivers are properly insured. This type of coverage protects you if you are in an accident with an uninsured or underinsured driver.
- Comprehensive coverage – If your vehicle is damaged as a result of vandalism, theft, or natural disaster, this type of coverage will pay for repairs.
- Collision coverage – If your car is damaged in a collision, this type of coverage will compensate you for repair costs.
Proactive Cost Control
Being properly insured is paramount to protecting your assets. However, controlling insurance costs is also important. Claims against your drivers can result in increased premiums, so keeping claims to a minimum is the key to cost control.
All Things Comp works with you to ensure you have the resources you need to proactively prevent auto claims. We can help you create a comprehensive fleet and driver safety policy. Likewise, formulating a fleet fraud protection program can help minimize the risks associated with theft, staged accidents and natural disasters.
You need a trusted advisor when it comes to the right insurance options for your business. Contact our team today for comprehensive assistance with business auto insurance and other commercial property insurance in Tennessee, or throughout Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Mississippi, South Carolina, and Oklahoma.
To learn more about the auto insurance your business needs and how to control costs, contact All Things Comp by calling (731) 300-6366 or by filling out the form on this page.
Beginning December 1, 2016, our agency’s new division, All Things Comp, launched with the slogan, “Soar to New Heights”. That really says it all; we want to assist you and your business soar to new heights by offering a comprehensive program in the area of Workers’ Compensation Management.
At All Things Comp, we don’t just offer abstract mod reduction strategies. We offer tangible, comprehensive support to our clients. For example, we don’t just suggest that you create an employee safety manual to cut down on workers’ compensation claims, we’ll actually help you create one.
The cost of workers’ compensation insurance is calculated based on several factors. The most important component is the experience modification factor (mod). All Things Comp is dedicated to helping you reduce workers’ compensation costs by providing a mod analysis and developing improvement strategies that yield tangible, cost-effective results.